What’s Fomo 3D Campaign?
Here are the basics of how Fomo 3D works:
· This is a lottery game in which the last person to buy the badge wins the jackpot with one T5 NFT Weapon!
· Players can buy one or more badges at the initial price of 750 KBOX. The badge price will increase slightly as each badge is sold.
· Players will obtain certain credits by purchasing badges, and use the credits to exchange excellent gifts in the Credit Center. Limited quota, while stocks last.
· Credits will be eliminated when the current game ends.
· Badge holders will receive a stream of passive income from the game as badges are sold during the game. The earlier you become a badge holder, the more you earn.
· For every badge, players shall select from one of four teams which determines certain rules to distribute pot.
· Players can purchase a vanity URL at 100 KBOX and/or refer your friends and families to the game for recommendation rewards.
How to start?
Get ready before you start:
1. Metamask setup on your computer or on your mobile phone.
2. KBOX and BNB(as gas fees) available in your Metamask Wallet used to purchase badges.
3. Visit the Fomo 3D site and become a badge holder.
Instruction for mobile users
· Install Metamask Wallet
· Open Metamask
KBOX Contract address:
· Click on Browser - visit the site and become a badge holder.
· Badges are the main focus in the Fomo 3D Game. Players buy badges directly from the smart contract and will decide how and when the game ends.
· There is a 10,000 KBOX max purchase limit per address until 1 Million in contract is reached.
· Badge price will increase slightly on each purchase.
· Every badge purchased will add 30 seconds to the timer, up to a hard-cap of 24 hours. Time is added per-badge, rounded down. So 2.5 badges = 60 seconds.
· The game runs an internal timer which is constantly counting down to zero. When a badge is purchased, the timer increases by a fixed amount and the player who purchased that badge is put into the lead.
· Badges grant instant dividends on all volume that flows through the game, meaning players will constantly receive a stream of passive income from the game as each badge is sold until the game ends. The earlier you own the badge, the more you earn.
· Badges increase slowly in price (along with how much of the final pot they're worth) as the game continues. Players will receive a tidy sum of extra bonus in the pot if the winner is in your chosen team.
· The last player to have purchased at least 1 full badge when the timer completes its countdown will win one T5 NFT and the jackpot, immediately draining 48% of the pot. (The rest of the pot being shared accordingly.)
In Fomo3D, there are four major teams that players can associate themselves with.
Every time you purchase an additional badge(s), you can select one of these four teams. The team you select represents both how you want your badge buy-in price split up as well as the pot distribution if you win the round once the timer runs out. In particular, each team is explained below:
· Aries: Most KBOX goes to the pot.
· Taurus: Most dividends for badge holders
· Virgo: Balanced distribution
· Leo: Most dividends for the winning team
At the end of the game, after the countdown timer drops to zero, the winning team determines specifically how the pot is distributed between the winner and all players. The remainder is left over for the upcoming Combat Pot. The winning team is the one selected during the purchase of the very last badge in the game
Keep in mind that you are free to select a different team each time you purchase a new badge.
Notes: In the event that a player purchases badges without using a referral code and has never used a referral code previously, then that referral fee will be distributed to developer.
As explained above, at the end of the game, the pot is distributed between many parties. The exact pot distribution breakdown is always as follows:
48% of the active pot goes directly to the final winner's vault, withdrawable at anytime!
2% of the active pot goes to the community bank fund, which pays out great community members who make this game possible.
The remaining 50% of the active pot is distributed based on the winner's final team selection, with the following distribution possible:
Upcoming Combat Pot
You can pay 100 KBOX and register as the referee. Note that you must register a vanity name to receive referral bonus in your vault.
Your vanity name is also included in the referral URL you share with others. Your name/player ID/wallet address will all work for referrals.
You will earn 10% of the badge purchase directly by anyone join the game through your link. This referral fee will be eligible to you for everyone you refer for all of their buys and reinvests. And this is all at no cost to them.